Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Months Old!!

Wow, I can't believe my little baby girl is 3 months old already!

3 things Abbie loves
1. Being rocked to sleep
2. Watching American Idol with mom and dad
3. Going for rides in the car


Dad rocking Abbie to sleep



3 things Abbie hates
1. Getting strapped in her carseat
2. Getting her nose suctioned out
3. Right now, her binkie :(


3 things Mom loves about Abbie
1. Dressing her up all cute
2. She sleeps through the night!
3. Her big smiles!



Abbie's favorite sleeping position

3 New things we've tried with Abbie this week
1. Going to church for the first time
2. Going to the feeding therapist
3. Getting a new tube (an NG-tube that goes to her stomach instead of her intestines)



Abbie sporting her new tube and a new hat. Isn't that face priceless?!

Mom and Abbie chillin' after church

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics. You guys make a pretty stinking cute family! She's growing up so fast! Three months already?! Enjoy every minute of it!! We can't wait to meet her this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie! I loved seeing a comment from you, thank you. Abbie is just beautiful and I appreciated the post just prior to this one, explaining everything that happened to her. What a special little girl! You sound like a wonderful mother, too.

    The transcription job has been great. They interview out of Salt Lake and then there is one training day in Syracuse. You can do it part-time or full-time, and I obviously chose part-time because I hate to miss any of Emerie's day. If you want more information, just send me an email: megan@gelter.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie I am so glad you said something, and you are not a stalker because I totally know you. so good try, but your not quite up to the stalker status yet. ; ) Btw your little baby is so adorable. I can't get over her chubby cheeks. Even my three year old thinks so, he say the pictures and said "oh, cuute baby! mom she's a cute baby!" over and over again. I am so glad you wrote that post explaining what is going on, it sounds like you are such a sweet mom and have such a great perspective. Anyway, thanks for the comment, and I'll officially add you so we don't have to "stalk" each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED this post! Thanks so much for doing this blog, Kellie! Abbie is SUCH a doll and so cute! I loved the picture of her sleeping... Lots of love from me to you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kell! I need to come visit sometime soon! Im glad she is doing well! She is SO beautiful! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah....she's so cute and getting so big!! And I LOVED that one with the hat. You Kellie are looking FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kellie! Thanks for the comment. Your little girl is just adorable. It looks like you 3 have been through a lot together. Good to see you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! i love all of her outfits and I am so sorry she isn't liking her binki right now.

    ReplyDelete