Monday, July 20, 2009

5 months old!

I can't believe how fast time is flying! The days go pretty slowly but the months just whiz by. Our little Abbie is now 5 months old! She is doing really well in everything but the eating department. We thought we were progressing for about a week when Abbie started actually sucking on things but now she's kind of regressed to the point that she cries and whines when she sees the bottle, before it even gets to her mouth. Oh well, we'll just keep working. She is throwing up a lot less than she was before which is great! So, in honor of her 5 month birthday, here are 5 pictures of our little cutie!

Our little ballerina!

Helping Daddy with the laundry



Trying her best to enjoy tummy time



She already has a sweet tooth! (Not that she'll eat it, she just wants it because Dad has it)

And finally, one of her few perfectly peaceful moments. What an angel.

6 comments:

  1. Kellie-
    I am so glad I stumbled on your blog! I think about you and your daughter so often! Andrea posted a little bit about Abbie's condition back in March, and I've been wanting an update ever since. I ask Jake occasionally, but he never really knows (typical guy). I just read your entire blog! I am amazed at your strength as parents and at Abbie's progress. You have been in my heart and prayers!
    I hope you don't mind if I keep up on you this way. If you'd like to be invited to my blog, just email me at emilyrose_811@yahoo.com.
    -Emily (Johnson) Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! Abbie is getting so big, and so old, SO FAST! We're SUPER excited to meet her in just a couple of weeks!! Happy 5 month Birthday Abs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's 5 months old!! That is CRAZY!! And she is so super cute. Good luck with the sucking thing. I've heard that ones a hard one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful. I love the last picture, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! She is getting so cute. Love the picture of her in the laundry basket and the last one...what an angel!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete