Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Memories

For some reason, I have a distinct memory of last year's St. Patrick's Day of all days. I probably remember it because Abbie's nurses made her all of these really cute bows and I was so excited to use the pretty green one for Abbie's first official "holiday" St. Patrick's Day. Anyway, I just thought it would be fun to do some comparison photos from last year to this year.

The famous green bow

Sitting up in a chair for the first time

One year later...man what a difference a year makes!

Hope everybody had a great St. Patty's Day!

5 comments:

  1. It's crazy to me how big she is! We haven't seen you guys for too long! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute & I'm so glad that things have worked out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like her Daddy quite a bit, eh? What a cute big girl she is!

    ReplyDelete