Monday, February 28, 2011

One and Two

Sadie will be one month old tomorrow! I can't believe it's already been that long! We love having her as part of our family and we're slowly getting used to being a family of four. Abbie still has a hard time since it seems like Mommy is constantly feeding, burping, changing, or rocking the baby. Mommy still has a hard time since it seems like Abbie is constantly whining, throwing, crying, or hitting. And Daddy still has a hard time because often he comes home from work to a messy house, a screaming toddler, and a scary wife. I just have to keep telling myself that this time won't last forever and we need to enjoy the good times and not focus on the hard things. Sadie has such a sweet spirit and really is a pretty easy baby so far. She only cries when she's hungry or messy and she usually loves her binky. She loves to be cuddled but will also chill in her bouncer or swing.


Abbie just turned two years old! We had a fun party with lots of family, but I couldn't find my camera so I don't have any pics to post right now. I'll have to post some when I get the pictures my mom took. Anyway, Abbie is our little chatter-box. She pretty much talks non-stop. We understand about 85% of what she says, and she gets really frustrated when we can't. She also loves to sing and dance. She's definitley a toddler and likes to do everything on her own. She loves all princesses, but mostly Cinderella. We feel pretty blessed because if you didn't already know, you wouldn't be able to tell that Abbie had such a rough start in life. She's a very healthy, active, normal toddler and we couldn't ask for more.


A few weeks ago, I had pictures taken of the girls and I just got them back. They are soooo cute! So since I didn't have any pics of Abbie's b-day to post, I'll post a few of their portraits for your viewing pleasure. And don't worry grandma's and grandpa's, we'll be getting some printed for you soon!

6 comments:

  1. What darling girls! Love all that dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Glad Abbie had a good bday. Your girls are ADORABLE! Hope Abbie adjusts here soon! I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures turned out great! Can I have a print too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the one of both of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Abbie! What cute pictures! are these the free ones you were talking about?? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute pictures and congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete