Sunday, November 27, 2011

Halloween 2011

I know, I know...I'm a month behind. But hey, I'm trying. Anyhoo, here are so pics from our ward Trunk-or-treat and a few from Halloween. I can't believe I never got a good picture of Abbie all decked out with hair and make-up done, dress on, and sparkling with all her jewels. You'll just have to imagine how she actually looked. Not that it lasted that long, but for a few minutes, she was such a darling little Cinderella. We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat the Friday before Halloween and it was great. Abbie wasn't so sure she liked it though when she spotted several kids wearing scary masks. She screamed and cried for the first fifteen minutes and wouldn't even let me put her down. After a little while, she calmed down and we walked around collecting candy, but any time she saw anyone in a mask, it started all over. Oh well, there's always next year.


This is Abbie with hair, make-up, and jewelry. Not a very good shot of the make-up but man those eyelashes are LONG!



Lance and the girls handing out candy in the back of the truck.



The whole fam dressed up



Mommy and her girls



As soon as we got home, Abbie dumped out her stash and both girls dug right in. Sadie got the privelege of eating the suckers that Abbie discarded after a few licks.


By the time Halloween finally rolled around, we were kind of Halloweened out. It was my turn to take Abbie trick-or-treating so we headed out. After ONE house, she asked me to carry her. I turned right around and went to get the stroller. We lasted about 20 minutes and then we decided to head to G & G Johnson's house for some donuts and some more trick-or-treating.



My cute little giraffe on Halloween.



I got lazy on Halloween and didn't do Abbie's hair or makeup, so she looks a little disheveled. They're still cute though.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment