Monday, June 15, 2009

Fun Weekend

It's 10 o'clock in the morning and Abbie is STILL sleeping! So I thought I'd take advantage of it and do a little blogging. It's always a little sad when the weekend is over (especially because Lance takes the Abbie night shift on weekends!) but I love the weekdays when Abbie and I get to relax in our PJ's all day. Anyway, we did have a fun weekend. Lance and I got to go on not one but two dates thanks to our wonderful parents. On Friday night we left Abbie with Grandma Moss and went mini-golfing at Cherry Hill where Lance proceeded to give me a good walloping.
Saturday we did a little shopping while G & G Johnson watched Abbie. We love our little baby but let's face it, it's nice to have a little break sometimes. Saturday night we had a BBQ with Lance's family and Sunday night we had our monthly family night with my mom's side of the family. It was a pretty full weekend but Abbie gets cuter every day and we love watching her grow and change and showing her off to friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Abbie's getting SO big!! I can't even believe it. I'm glad you guys got to go out, and TWICE wow! It's extra nice to get away after you have kids huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you guys! It is nice to be able to see how things are going and what you are up to! Abbie is beautiful..what a blessing to have her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog and baby! This is a great post, and I love the weekends too for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete